Thursday, May 21, 2009

Basket o' Flops

Yesterday, I thought, hey, I need a basket of cheap flip flops for the dance floor in case any ladies' feet get tired from dancing in heels. (I am definitely not the first to think of this.) I went to Michael's. They had them on sale for a dollar a pair! And their baskets were on sale! I got 15 pairs of pink flip flops and 2 green baskets with my store credit. (That was from buying tons of silk flowers when I thought I was going to make my own dress and cover it in flowers and then came to my senses and they said "Uh, store credit.") It took 20 minutes to get in and out of the store with what I needed. Only about 2 hours from the moment I decided I wanted to do it and that was because I was still at work when I decided that.

Here they are in the back seat of my car!


Sorry the picture is so crappy - camera phone, shaky hands, you know...

The quality of the shoes is pretty decent. I don't know what I'll use the little basket for yet - bathroom amenities, maybe?

Happy!

No comments: