Sunday, July 27, 2008

Flowers, decorations, blah blah blah...

So, here are a few ideas for decoration... I've been collecting glass bottles and jars for lanterns/candle holders and vases. The images below show the kind of thing I have in mind... I'm thinking hanging some in trees with tealights in them and some with flowers or leaves and then some on the tables with flowers and leaves. I'm not really into the big floral arrangement thing. More just a sprig here, a bloom there... and I really like moss. I like lush greens. I'm trying to keep it simple, eco-friendly, and inexpensive. Comments welcome. :)



Photo credits: Style me pretty/Leigh Miller/Duet Weddings, Domino Magazine, Martha Stewart, Rachel Ray

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you been to the Hopewell antique shops? There is one that sells lots of little, vintage glasses. I picked up some light pink and blue tinted ones- cheap